Beaded Products; A good Business Idea for Moms


Hello Mommies! Today I'm gonna share another craft that I'm sure all my mommy readers would love. This is my friend Grace's business. She and her husband together with their kids do the beading while off at work and school. Making beaded products became their regular bonding moment. My friend says it's easy and I tried it myself. The basic procedure is simple, you just have to insert the beads in a thin chord. There is a certain count depending on the size of your product or how fine your prefer it to be. Materials in making bead products like: beads, handle, fabrics, zipper and chord can be bought from Divisoria mall.
beaded hand bags
Beaded hand Bags
These beautiful hand bags looks so classy. The crystal beads makes the bags so stunning. It is important to choose the perfect color to give the best impact. She also makes customized products so customers can request for a detailed designs. I really love the white one, it's perfect for my Sunday church worship but in some events like conference or meetings, I would love to use the black one.

beaded pouches
Bead kitty Pouches
You'll definitely want to have these cute little kitty pouches for your little princesses and I'm sure your kids would really love to have one. These cute little pouches has zipper to keep your kid's things safe. It is very handy and tiny so they can just keep it in their pocket. It can also be hanged around their neck or on their shoulders. 

Beaded Pouch
Beaded Pouches for Moms
Among the beaded products they make, these are my favorites. I can't live a day without a pouch bag. These little pouches is perfect for my everyday routine like bringing my kids to school or going to the super market or just buying some stuff in a variety store near my place. These pouches has linings and zipper so things inside it are kept safe and secured. 

Bead Key chains
Beaded Key Chains
These are beaded key chains, so cute aren't they? My little daughter have one and she really loves it. My friend really has the talent to make these beautiful crafts. As what she said to me, she's earning a decent income from it. Making beaded products is another good business idea for moms like me. All you have to do is be resourceful and creative.
Beaded Pen Holders
And last but not the least, the beaded pen holders. These cute pen holders is perfect for a working or a study table. I also think that these beaded pen holders are best to give as token or remembrance to people we love. I really wish to learn more about making beautiful beaded craft like these, I just hope I could find enough time to do so:(



Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks