Woven Chair and Table Designs


Today I want to share to you another amazing hand-made craft designs. These products are my friend's business which can be found here in Laguna. I asked her permission if I can take pictures of her displayed products and she said yes. So the next day I went to her place equipped with my camera. I'm personally amazed with the perfect weaved and designs of her woven products. My friend doesn't know about crafting, she only do the financing, but her men really do a good job here.


Dining Chair.

Couch

These two are a few samples of the genuine woven rattan products. Products made of genuine rattan is more expensive than any other woven products.
Some woven products you will see are unnoticeable but they are made of rattan inspired plastics and not the real rattan. The manufacturer says that plastic woven products are more durable than the real rattan.

Dining Chair.

Couch



This beautiful  table set is made of plastic inspired abaca. I wish to buy this set for my terrace but I want to request for a customized size and chair design.

This is the real woven abaca dining chair. I love the native look of this craft, perfect to  placed in the garden.

These are just a few samples from wide variety of products and designs. They also make hanging couches, swing, bed and many more.

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks