Amazing crafts out of used old books and magazines


Books, magazines, news papers; I have lots of them in my stock room. Since computers and internet evolved, I forgot to turn the pages of my reading collections. Way back in 90's I used to buy books like romance, inspirational and even encyclopedias, I was a certified book worm. I was also a subscriber of news papers and magazines. But when I learned the convenience of using computer, I decided to stop collecting books and my I just kept my old book in a a box and placed them in a stock room.

While I was cleaning the house, I turned on to those stuff. I remember how valuable they were to me and I can't imagine myself throwing them into trash. Because of this, my crafty mind prevails once again. I already posted articles about recycling papers and magazine at news paper recycling and I think I have to post more to promote awareness about the good effect of recycling.

This time I want to impart different crafts made of used old books. I got these ideas upon browsing the internet and they are all great! There are lots of people who committed themselves in protecting our environment by promoting the good effect of recycling and I am proud to say that I am one of them.

photo by jacketflap.com

Book Bag - this bag is made of the thick cover of an old book made by jacketflap. It is simply designed with beautiful beads handle. I adore this recycled bag fro book cover because I know how durable these old covers are and I'm sure I could put my stuffs in it without worrying about its sturdiness. This is a good recycling idea for your kid's school projects and likewise a great way to promote recycling.

photo by: cutoutandkeep.net
Magazine Waste Bin - I've this amazing magazine craft at Cutoutandkeep.net. It'snice to have one of these in my kitchen because it's beautiful and unique. You just have to put waste bag inside to prevent leak. This can also be a great small stuff's container, you can place your art materials here or your kid's toys and other similar things.

photo by ahomeandfamily
Book vase - I'm so amazed with this very creative craft by ahomeandfamily. The author offers full tutorial in making this beautiful vase out of used old book, just visit the photo link to learn more. I gues this vase could be more pleasing if it will be painted or varnished and also to make it more sturdy but this is such a great recycling idea.

photo by flickrhivemind.net
New Paper wicker Bowl - posted by flickrhivemind, this is indeed a great recycled product out of news paper. You can place fruits here or other stuff like little school materials. This site offers incredible recycled product photos. If you want to learn more about recycling, you can visit the link above.

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks